Mount Olympus at 2918 meters is the highest mountain in Greece. On its coast are kilometres of sandy beaches, ideal and inviting for a relaxing beach holiday. In addition to this, there are numerous, interesting sightseeing opportunities. Enjoy your week at a 4*+ boutique hotel, in an ideal location, as you discover all the sights of the area. Travel with us to the metropolis of the north, Thessaloniki. After the city tour, the lively city lures you to stroll through the market or to have a coffee under the arcades of the “Platia” Aristotelous. Discover the temple ruins of Dion, the nature in the National Park Olymp and the old knights castle of Platamon before you enjoy a hearty lunch with a magnificent view. Finally, you will visit the King’s Graves of Vergina and end the holiday week with wine tasting.
- 7 nights in a 4* hotel on half board
- Modern air conditioned coaches on all excursions / transfers
- Accompanied transfers on arrival and departure
- Four excursions to Thessaloniki, Dion Olympus, Castle of Platamon, Vergina
- Wine tasting with snacks
- 1 free single room for the tour leader